1.8CT Fancy Color Zircon
|TREATMENT||None At All|
|SIZE MM||7.11 x 6.11 x 4.00|
Internally Flawless crystals occur infrequently and the market-reality is they are actually unusual. VVS is where most ‘clean’ gems fall on the clarity scale, and VS can be thought of as ‘eye clean at jewelry viewing distance (30cm+)’. With SI and I becoming included. Pls read the Clarity page for more info.
Know the size you need? If not, click the image below to print an easy-to-use instant ring sizer.
Diamond colors range from D-colorless to Z-vivid yellow. Most cheaper commercial diamonds fall in the H to M color range and exhibit a slight to medium yellow hint. All our diamonds are in the fine quality E F G range .
- All our diamonds are 100% natural.
- None of our diamonds are clarity enhanced, HPHT treated¹ or are CVD synthetics.
- All our diamonds are scanned in synthetic-diamond scanners during the selection process, and also again after setting into jewelry.
Our gemstones are vetted during purchasing by highly experienced gemologists, and then formally tested in our own lab. Many of our gems are also awarded reports by independent gem labs — making a triplicate of gemological security.
Ethics & Standards
We support ethically purchased gemstones from artisanal miners, small businesses and local communities. We avoid gems connected to environmental degradation and human rights abuses, and we try to use recycled gold whenever we can.
Our gems come in high-quality paper gem-wraps¹, or protective display boxes². We do not use any single-use plastics at all that are bad for the environment. Sturdy, secure recycled thick-paper mailing envelopes ensure everything arrives in perfect condition.
- Orders over $500 ship for free with FedEx. Arrives in 6 days.
- Orders under $500 cost $8 to dispatch. Arrives in 10 days.
- All shipping is trackable and insured.
What Our Clients Say
- Genuine Gemstones
- Natural Diamonds
- Qualified Gemologists
- Independent Gem Lab Reports
- Instant Messenger
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Money Back Guarantees